LEATHER PENCIL SKIRT






I wore this leather pencil skirt last night on a dinner date with my husband to celebrate our anniversary. I picked it up a couple of years ago while thrifting. I don’t know why I’ve waited so long to wear it; honestly I guess I forgot about it. I had first planned on a regular pencil skirt until I saw this leather skirt hanging in my closet. I paired it with: a black crop top, black leather booties, a light weight fuzzy faux fur coat and carried a sequin clutch to accent my whole look. We ate dinner at Strano in the Cooper Young District. Strano offered the perfect quiet, romantic, ambiance for the night. We sat at a table for two by the window with the backdrop of the city behind us. We both agreed that It felt like we were in NYC’s Little Italy in the Fall…Simply Divine!:) 

What I’m wearing: Leather Skirt: Thrifted | Crop top: Zara (Old)  | Booties: INC (Old) | Sequin Clutch: Anthropologie (Old) | White Fuzzy Fur : Similar Here 




#Bathroom Selfie
It’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas: I’m Super Excited!:)) ….Love Sharmana!