LOAFERS x TWO






Let me first say that I’ve always had a thing for loafers, oxfords and men inspired shoes. There is something instinctively chic and feminine about a woman being able to pull off a masculine look with ease. I thought that both loafers would pair nicely with this dress and oversized cardigan. I’ve been a little obsessed with wearing; cardigans, dresses and socks with various shoes lately….Noticed?!:)  I’ve found that when I have a lot of ripping and running to do, carrying a comfortable alternative pair of shoes is imperative. I do believe that both loafers offer the same stylish outcome…Don’t you agree!?

What I’m wearing: Forest Green Cardigan: Forever 21(Old) alternate (Here) | Dress: Forever 21 no longer available alternate  (Here) | Chunky Heel Loafers: Levity (Old) | Flat Loafers : Steve Madden (Old)| Hand Bag : Marc Jacobs    









Join my site and follow me on social media: icons in the upper right corner.
Thanks for reading: Sharmana