LONG CARDI & BOYFRIEND JEANS





Believe it or not jeans are my least favorite piece of clothing to wear. I usually avoid them at all cost ; I’m definitely a dress/skirt kind of girl. However, don’t ask me how many pairs I own!;) Over the last few years, I’ve accumulated several pair of boyfriend jeans. I just love how versatile, comfortable and chic they are; making it easier to dress them up or down. Now that the weather is cooler (colder) ; I’ve been reaching for comfy pieces to cover my legs. So, I paired these boyfriend jeans with this long cardigan, crop top and leopard wedges for a neutral look to spend the day with my daughter. She’s home from college for Thanksgiving Break and I'm Super Grateful and Elated)!:) Since, the weather was nice enough to go without a coat, this cardigan was perfect. I rushed from yoga to pick her up from the airport then we had lunch, did a little shopping and spent some much needed mommy/ daughter time!:)

What I’m wearing: Cardigan: BCBG Max azria  | Boyfriend Jeans: American Eagle | Crop Top: American Apparel | Wedge Booties: Sam Edelman (Similar Here)  | Gucci Bag: Old 








Happy Holidays……Much love, Sharmana and Kennedy!:)