STYLE INSPO




Hi Lovelies, my friend and fellow blogger, Yours Truly Dana and I are always talking about how we gain inspiration from so many places. I told her earlier this summer that I was going to do a post featuring this dot on dot outfit that she wore a couple of years ago. I remember when she posted it on her IG page like it was yesterday. I recall telling her that,"I have both the shirt and the skirt".  How ironic... Right?!  Well, not really because we have sooo many of the same pieces and very similiar styles. Needless to say, I just loved the way that she pulled off this dot on dot trend. I didn’t think for one moment about pairing this polka dot denim shirt with this cognac polka dot skirt when I bought both pieces over two years ago. After seeing how she paired each piece together so nicely; I was deeply inspired. I’ve never worn the skirt before and have kept both pieces tucked away in my closet until now. I mean, I tried many times to pair this skirt with other tops since purchasing it but I kept coming back to the way Dana styled it!:) 

Next time : I’ll probably wear the skirt with sandals, a crop top, the same denim polka dot shirt opened or tied around my waist!:)) 

What I’m wearing: Polka dot denim shirt: Forever 21 ( no longer available) | Cognac Polka Dot Skirt: Forever 21: (No longer available) | Handbag: Chloe (Old) | Oxfords: Vince Camuto (Old)







 Thanks for the Style Inspo lovely! Guys join her site at www.yourstrulydana.com and follow her on IG. Thanks for reading….Love Sharmana

Photography: Terry Lynn