THANKFUL






This year Thanksgiving brought about a whole new meaning for my family. Having my daughter away at college for the first time was a major paradigm shift for me to say the least. For years now, I’ve listened to friends talk about the arrival of their children’s holiday visits from school with great anticipation. Now, I totally understand the anxiousness of  it all. However, seeing her sweet face gave me a profound amount of peace!:)  I spent the week running errands, cooking, preparing for the holiday and reflecting over the year. I’ve made an executive decision to try my best not to complain about anything and to be more introspective. It can be pretty easy to slip into a negative pattern of complaining and worrying about the most minute thing. But I’ve decided that "In all things (I will) give thanks” (1st Thes 5:18); my goal and scripture for the upcoming New Year!:)  On Thanksgiving day, I wore this jumpsuit that I picked up earlier this Fall, wrapped a plaid shirt around my waist and brown booties to spend the day with my family! I love how comfortable and easy this jumper was ; perfect holiday attire!:) 

What I’m wearing: Jumpsuit : F21 (No longer available) | Plaid Shirt: F21 ( Similar Here ) | Booties : Dolce Vita (Old) | Gucci Bag : (Old) | Glasses: Ray-bans






I pray that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and remember, “In all things give thanks”.
Much Love from Sharmana and Kennedy!:)