TRENDING











Last night I went out for a much needed girls night out with my sister and some friends. We first went to the Greencork a new decadent wine bar in the Cooper Young District then on to Raifords to cut a rug on the dance floor. Over the knee boots are trending like never before; so you know what that means…Right?! Yup, I want them in every style!:) Also trending are fur coats, pairing shorts with tight/boots, oversize sweaters and cardigans. Since all of these items are trending right now; it shouldn’t be hard to recreate this look. If you’d like!:) I thought that these high-waisted shorts would pair nicely with the over the knee boots and polka dot tights. I wore this loose burgundy blouse to balance out the entire look, a leopard fur coat to keep warm and to stay stylish!:)
What are your thoughts on this look?

What I’m wearing : Over The Knee Boots : Nina ( Here) | Blouse : Forever 21 (Old) | Shorts: Urban Outfitters: (Old) | Leopard Fur Coat: Ralph Lauren (Similar Here) 




Thanks for Stopping By…Love Sharmana