HOODED CAPE + SPARKLY


This past Saturday I spent the day shopping and hanging out with my friend Quita. We hit up some of  our favorite stores and had a great time laughing and catching up. It was a much needed break from the humdrum of life (so refreshing)!!:)) Coincidentally we were dressed pretty similar. She wore a sweater poncho and leggings and I wore this cape with leggings ( I added a dash of sparkly with this sequin beret)!! Before closing out the evening, we headed on over to Target to pick up some last minute  things. While shopping we decided that the store’s holiday festiveness offered the perfect backdrop for a shoot. Who doesn’t love Target ?!:))






What I’m wearing: Hooded Cape: Here | Leggings: American Apparel | Moto Booties: Urban Outfitters | Sequin Beret: Here | Handbag: TB 






"I wish you a Merry Christmas, I wish you a Merry Christmas, I wish you a Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year”…!:))) Love….Sharmana