HOODED CARDI + FINGERLESS GLOVES (MFT)




Hi Loves, I’m still riding super high from running my first full marathon this past Saturday; more about that later!:) Now on to two of my all time favorite holiday gift ideas “Cardigans and Fingerless Gloves"! How can any girl ever go wrong with a cardigan and a pair of fingerless gloves?! Fingerless gloves and cardigans in all styles are a must have on every fashionista’s Christmas list. I’m especially loving hooded cardigans in any length right now! Hooded cardigans are on my holiday list as one of my favorite things along with fingerless gloves! Hooded cardigans add the perfect accent to any outfit and  fingerless gloves offer the perfect convenience to staying warm while keeping stylish!:) To add to it maxi cardigans... can double as a light weight coat on a not so cold day, while fingerless gloves provides accessibility for texting and remaining social!:)) 
Our next holiday giveaway is a pair of fabulous fingerless gloves!:) 

What I’m wearing: Maxi Cardigan: Here | Dress: Urban Outfitters (No longer available) | Boots: Steve Madden | Fingerless Gloves : Forever 21 | Handbag: Burberry 







Be sure to comment on this post and  YoursTrulyDanas post on fingerless (texting gloves) to win a pair of  these fingerless gloves! Congratulations to our winners of the beanies!:))
Thanks for Reading: Stay posted for more holiday giveaways from YoursTrulyDana 
and me! Much Love….Sharmana