IT”S A CELEBRATION


Dee and Mana Mane..!

Sundra, Dee and Mana

Dee, Tim and Mana

I wanted to share another holiday look that would be great for tonight or any other party.  Now, I love sparkly, shiny, and lace like most girls. This ensemble offers a little of all of that!:) I wore this outfit to my friend Dee’s engagement party a couple of months ago and completely forgot to share the deets with you guys. What better day to share the details on this outfit than NYE, since she got engaged in 2014 and will be getting married in 2015. Many asked was this a two piece or a one piece?!  This indeed is a two piece: lace blouse and ponte skater skirt ( which I love)! This outfit can be remixed many ways and I’m sure that I will wear it differently one day. The same lace blouse will look good with: high-waisted disco pants, a pencil skirt, high-waisted wide leg trousers or tapered ones! Or, you can simply recreate this same look; I’d be honored!:))

What I’m wearing: Black Blouse: Found in my closet | Bralett: The Gap | Ponte Skater Skirt: Forever 21| Shoes: Valentino | Hot Pink Sequin Clutch: Target 


Vanessa, Dee, Tim and Mana










Thanks for Stopping By, I hope that you have a wonderful New Year’s Eve!
Much, Love Sharmana