JOGGERS + FAUX VEST (MFT)






I literally threw on these black booties for this post!:)) This has been the year of the Joggers and that’s why it is a great Christmas gift idea and on my list as one of My Favorite Things. YoursTrulyDana and I are wrapping up our holiday give ways this week! So, come on if you haven’t participated in the last three. You still have a chance to win!! I paired this crop hoodie, joggers, faux fur vest and sneakers  booties to show a different way of wearing joggers. I’ve been wearing joggers a lot over the past couple of years. I love how comfortable they are and how they can be dressed up or down. I wore this outfit minus the booties to do a little Black Friday shopping. I’m certain that you can find these or similar pieces anywhere at this point in the season. Making this the perfect time to do all of your winter shopping since everything is on sale (which I LOVEEE)!!!
Today’s give aways are festive nail polish sets by OPI… Happy Winning!:))

What I’m wearing: Crop Sweatshirt: The Gap | Joggers : Forever 21 (Similar) | Faux Fur: Gifted ( From my friend Susan) | Booties: NineWest (Old)| Sunnies: Prada | Handbag: Burberry 





Thanks for stopping by…Congratulations to the winners of the fingerless gloves!:)
Much Love…Sharmana