POM POM BERET (MFT)






This love affair that I have with hats will not end!:) Especially, warm cozy ones like this beret! I have been wearing berets since I was a little girl and I’m still infactuated with them. Berets and beanies are another one of my favorite holiday gift ideas. I opted for a beret because of my big hair but beanies are just as comparable. I wore this outfit on a movie date with my daughter to see Mocking Jay)!:)) The second holiday giveaway are warm cute beanies!:) Refer to my previous post to get the details on how to win the second giveaway!:))

What I’m wearing: Beret : Here  | Crop Top: Here | Leather Bomber: Steve Madden  (Old) | Boyfriend Jeans : The Gap (Old) | Booties : Dolce Vita (Old)











Thanks for stopping by and Congratulations to the 
winners of the “Midi Rings” Giveaway!!
Happy Holidays and Love Sharmana!!