NEW YEAR…NEW WHO?







I’ve heard a lot of people talk about how they are not excited to hear people exclaim their New Year’s resolutions and goals (especially on social media) leading up to the New Year! I thought to my self; how insensitive! I am a firm believer that no matter what or how long it takes for you to reach your goals; rather it be a New Year, New Week or a NEW DAY.  Just do you!!! Life is all about being born again and as many times as it takes for you to get it right; by all means keep going. New Year….New Who? You!!!:))

I to, like many of you have so many goals, dreams and desires that I am going to obtain! Nothing is going to stop me! If I fall, I will always get back up and try again and again! We all were born with a huge amount of power and resilience, all we have to do is embrace it! 

This New Year’s Eve, the hubs and I went to a party at a friend’s house and we had the absolute best time ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a "House Party mixed with a Love Jones feel, if you get the picture”!:)))) Great DJ, Food and Drinks and wonderful people that could dance dance dance!! It was the best fun with some great people! We danced the whole night! So much fun!!!!!!!!!!!

What I’m wearing: Sequin Romper: My Closet | Boots: Calvin Klein Suede and Snakeskin Boots | Vintage Fox Fur  












I pray that you have a prosperous New Year filled with:God’s  love, peace and joy 
Love Sharmana…!