FLORAL SET





 Lately, I’ve been wearing a lot of fun floral prints. Most of them are pieces that I picked up sometime back. Like this set that I wore out to dinner with my husband this past Friday night. Okay, in all honesty this isn’t a true two piece set. The pants were in a total different section of the store from the top last summer. They were not on a mannequin display or anything like that. I actually spotted both pieces and thought that they would pair nicely together as a set. I tied the top up for a crop top look (I love crop tops) but you already know that!! Versatility is also key for me and the fact that these pieces can be dressed up or down is another plus. I actually changed into flats later that night once it started storming!:)


My Selfies are improving!:)))

Shirt and Pants: H&M | Shoes: Sophia Webster | Bag: Marc Jacobs | Lips: Mac’s Girl About  Town 

Thanks for Stopping By: Love Sharmana