SPRING

This Spring has proven itself to be the season of allergies and sinuses for me (I know I’m not by myself)!! Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely grateful for all of the seasons and a break from the cold weather that winter brought us but I've never experienced a Spring like this before. Here's why: my allergies and sinuses have limited my time outside doing the things that I love like running and training. It has also caused me to feel stuffy and lethargic much of time that I’m inside. Making this Spring quite challenging for me in the upper respiratory area!! As a result of me becoming increasingly cognizance of these issues; I've decided to make some much needed changes. Now, I'm a firm believer that the foods we eat, stress and the environment plays a major part in many sicknesses that occurs in the body. I also know that most, if not all diseases start in the gut. That's why I'm making a lot of changes in all areas of my life to prevent me from becoming sick as much in the future. One sure thing that is on my trajectory is to eradicate the use of antibiotics and increase the intake of  probiotics in my daily food regimen. With proper rest, the right foods and the use of natural remedies like my netipot, the body is sure to heal on its own. Don't get me wrong, antibiotics are necessary at times but not after every little sniffle or ache. Any-who, lately I've been feeling better.... for obvious reasons (If you know what I mean?) and I've decided to embrace Spring through my wardrobe. Take a look and tell me what you think!:)) 
I love the idea of stripes with floral and of course tops that can double as a crop!! 
This outfit is easy to pull off!:))
Stripe Tank: Forever 21| Floral Pencil Skirt: Zara | Shoes: Steve Madden | Bag:Tory Burch|
Shades: Ray Bans Aviators
Spring on Mana's Style Files! Thanks for stopping by!!
Love, Sharmana