THE MINIMALIST


As many of you know, I recently traveled up north to spend some much needed time with my daughter. Summer break could not get here fast enough!! I was super anxious to see her and get out of Memphis for a bit. Well as usual, where there are plans, things never work out the way you planned them!:)  However, I’m just going with the flow!!! While traveling, I’m learning to be a MINIMALIST!:)) As of late, I’ve decided that whenever, I’m traveling on long trips that packing less is imperative!! Bringing along effortless pieces that can be worn with just about anything, that can go from day to night and be worn more than once is a must!!
I ran over and under this beautiful bridge along the Severn River this week. My running schedule is usually around 3 to 4 times a week as I train for upcoming races.
I’ve been practicing at The Bikram Yoga Dupont Circle location everyday!
I love how hot this studio is!! Bring on the heat!:)) Plus the area is Super Chic!
Shirt: Forever 21| Shorts:Urban Outfitters | Shoes:Vans | Handbag: Moschino 
We rode bikes around The National Mall this past Saturday.
 I love moments like these!!
What a view!:)
Ken, Olivia and I visited the Pentagon Memorial on Saturday! I was moved to tears as we prayed for all the families who were involved .
This week we went to The National Zoo. It was nice to go to the zoo with my only child like we did when she was younger. She will always be my little girl!:))
I’ll be sharing more from this trip over the next few days. I hope that you guys enjoyed this glimpse of my summer travel diary so far.
I’m wearing : Mesh Tank:Urban Outfitters | Shorts: Forever 21| New Balance:UO 
Ken is wearing: Shirt and Jeans: H&M  
Thanks for Stopping By…Love Sharmana