EFFORTLESS


Spending three weeks on the East Coast enduring fluctuating weather caused me to make  EFFORTLESS wardrobe choices. I wore black almost every single day during this trip. No, I am not an all black girl, HECK I adore color!! However, I needed no fuss, simple
pieces, to make my life easier. We spent a lot of time walking and exploring the city. I got very little sleep but I enjoyed every bit of the time with my favorite girl!!!Okay, the weather was SUPER HOT the first week in DC ; in the 90s everyday (I loved it) !!! Then the second week it was cold, rainy and dreary every single day; in the 40s to 50s :((!!  Making it very hard to wear anything but warm comfy clothes since we were walking around visiting museums and etc.
By the time the weekend came, I was litterally jumping for JOY!! The dark clouds started to move out and we were heading to NYC!!! Yipeee!!
I’m carrying a Marc Jacobs Tote that I picked up from
 Dillards last year for under 70.00 dollars!!
I loved everything about this outfit!!! Simply Effortless
Tshirt Dress: Urban Outfitters |Sandals: Diesel| Handbag: Moschino
Leggings and Cardigan  : Urban Outfitters | T-Shirt : Zara: This outfit was so necessary 
for the chill that was in the NY air.
New York makes my heart flutter! The energy is AHmazinggggg!!!!
 Ken and I enjoyed #TargetFirstSaturday at The Brooklyn Museum of Art. It was so exciting and felt like a huge party!!! If you’re in the area next month, check it out!!! Every first Saturday in the month from 5pm-11pm
Ken is wearing a WildFox sweatshirt and Vintage Levi cutoffs
We enjoyed visiting Hillsong Church in the BestBuy Theater in NYC!! 
The message was awesome!!You must go the next time you are in the city!!
Subway Ride per everyday!!! I prefer public transportation over driving any day!!!
This jumpsuit was SUPER comfortable. I picked it from Sears earlier this year!:)))
All I need in cities like NYC and D.C are Bikram Yoga Studios, Running Shoes and Patio Dining!!!
#BikramYoga Dupont Circle
Running through the streets of D.C. is anything short of Amazzing!!! People were running and walking everywhere !!!
Olivia, Ken and I at the Pentagon Memorial. I was moved to tears!!
This photo is facing 6th Avenue from Central Park!! New York is always a great idea!

In front of the Washington Monument in DC!! Shorts: AE | Crop Top: F21 |
Vans Slip ons 
Thanks for Stopping By…Love Sharmana