YELLOW

Yellow is that one color that screams Spring and Summer! It is the color of sunflowers, daffodils and sunshine.Yellow is the symbol of courage, happiness and optimism!:)) Hence, the reason I wore this yellow dress to the one of the most beautiful weddings I’ve ever been to (cousins Jason and Gina's). If you follow me on social media, you know I mentioned how perfect everything was. You may ask, what made it so perfect? Well it was just really sweet, classy and genuine. Coincidentally, I didn’t know the wedding colors would be exactly what I was wearing. I mean, I fit right in with the artsy theme!:)))
Jason and Gina: Two very talented artists!!
What I’m wearing:: Dress: Forever 21| Shoes: Sophia Webster | Handbag:Marc Jacobs
Sunnies: Chloe 

One of my favorite songs of all time is “Yellow” By Coldplay
Listen to it : Here
Such a great love song and super fitting for this post.
Congratulations Jason and Gina may your love always be 
Yellow!!!
Thanks for Stopping By: Love Sharmana