RETRO



Nostalgia were the vibes while wearing these high-waisted retro jeans from Zara last Friday night. I was in total 70's mode as I stepped out in this crop top combo to go on a date with my husband. I picked up these jeans from Zara while in New York this summer. I’m loving the details on the front of the jeans along the pockets. The brown buttons add the perfect retro accent ; making these jeans a stand out. Can I talk for one moment about the fit of the jeans??? They also fit amazing!! Plus the length is faultless. I’m wearing a pair of wedges (under the bottom of the jeans) to give me the height and  balance needed to pull this look together. These jeans are sold out in the stores but I have another pair for sale on my website, Graceful K Boutique!!! Get them while they last!:))


Retro Jeans : Zara | Lace Crop Top:Forever 21| Clutch: Marc Jacobs |
Michael Kors:Wedges 


Thanks for Stopping By: Please join my site and follow me on social media
also take a peek inside of my store: www.gracefulkboutique.com
Much Love, Sharmana