TAUPE



I’m obsessing over all of the beautiful Fall colors this season: Taupe, burgundy, 
rust, orange, olive, mustard; just to name a few!:)
These are definitely must have hues for your Fall wardrobe. Coincidently, 
my friend Quita and I both were wearing Taupe this past Friday night when 
we met for a night out on the town! Great minds think alike!:))
What we are wearing
Quita: Taupe Top: Urban Outfitters || Burgundy Leggings: Charlotte Russe
Bag: Handmade|| Booties: Sam Edelman 
Mana: Taupe Dress: Graceful K Boutique ( Dancer’s Mini)|| 
Cross Body: YSL || Shoes: Valentino Rockstuds
Please Follow me on IG, join my site and stop by my store Graceful K Boutique 
for stylish pieces like this Taupe Dress that I am wearing. Simply click 
on the icons in the upper right hand side of my site. 
Make sure you are using the web version and not the mobile 
version in order to see all of the icons!:))
Thanks for stopping by: Love Sharmana