THE ROMPER

Hi Lovelies, this post is long over due but I wanted to share with you guys one of my all time favorite pieces,“The Romper”. I’m obsessed with “Rompers” and the chicness they give. Here are some of my favorite ones from this past summer and a few of them that you can wear this Fall. Check it out!:))

Peach Off The Shoulder Romper (Purchased Last Summer): Urban Outfitters
Floral Romper: Purchased This Summer from Urban Outfitters
Floral Off The Shoulder Romper: (Purchased Last Summer) Urban Outfitters
Lace Romper: (Purchased Last Summer) Urban Outfitters
Long Romper/Jumper: Free People

Thank goodness Rompers can be transitioned into Fall!! Simply 
pair a romper with a pair of boots, tights or pumps and Strut On!:))

This Feminine Lace Romper is available at Graceful K Boutique!:)
      
A Chambray Romper is a staple for every girl’s wardrobe.
The Bell Ringer Jumper can be found at Graceful K Boutique!!


If you are looking for that perfect piece for a fun and flirty occasion?! 
Well , shop our Laced Out Jumpsuit! Available at  Graceful K Boutique as well.
Guaranteed to turn heads!:))
Follow me on IG @gracefulkboutique for more great , stylish pieces
 and join my site by clicking on the icon in the upper right corner of my site.
Thanks for stopping by...Love Sharmana!!!