GREY+OXBLOOD



This past Saturday my online store, "Graceful K Boutique, participated in the annual “Pink and Purple Awareness Day” to support the victims of Breast Cancer and Domestic Violence. The event took place at the Natural Hair Boutique located inside the Legacy Locs and Natural Hair styles in Memphis, TN. 
I was very impressed with the testimonies of all of the speakers who spoke and shared their stories.
 It’s imperative that we as women support other women and stand in the gap for those who are unable to stand for themselves. I’m very honored to have been apart of such a powerful event!:)
What I’m wearing: Striped Sleeveless Sweater Top: Urban Outfitters|| 
Full Oxblood Skirt: Graceful K Boutique | Grey Suede Boots: Steve Madden|| 
Cross Body Bag: YSL 

Pearl the owner of Legacy Locs Natural Hair Salon

These Two little gentleman are young entrepreneurs : They make delicious vegan desserts. 
Super Yummy!:))
Please Follow me on IG, join my site and stop by my store  Graceful K Boutique
for stylish pieces like this Full Oxblood Skirt that I am wearing. Simply click 
on the icons in the upper right hand side of my site. 
Make sure you are using the web version and not the mobile 
version in order to see all of the icons!:))
Thanks for stopping by: Love Sharmana