FLARE



Flares are all the rage right now and I’m SUPER GEEKED that they made a come back! I remember wearing them in the twelfth grade with stacks for my Senior Class Day Picture (Ha)!! Who knew that they’d come back around again?! I wore these Paisley Flares to,"The Women’s Empowerment Luncheon", this past Saturday. I thought the bow blouse would pair nicely with the Paisley Flares and big hair for a complete seventies look!:) Every fashionista should add a pair to her wardrobe. Plus, I know where you can find these Super Cute Flare Pants for an amazing price! Yes, you guessed it, Graceful K Boutique carries these stylish paisley Flare Bell Bottoms!! I love the fit and how amazingly comfortable they are. I’ve been pretty engulfed in this season’s fashions and all of the awesome styles. Fashion is so amazing these days and I’m loving every bit of it!! Everything is basically in style, plus the mere fact that these pants can be worn all year round makes them even more desirable:)

What I’m wearing: Bow Blouse: F21|| Paisley Flare Bell Bottoms: Graceful K Boutique||
Shoes: Zara 



Please Follow me on IG, join my site and stop by my store  Graceful K Boutique
for stylish pieces like these Paisley Flare BellBottoms that I am wearing. Simply click 
on the icons in the upper right hand side of my site. 
Make sure you are using the web version and not the mobile 
version in order to see all of the icons!:))
Thanks for stopping by: Love Sharmana