FRINGE



Fringe is SUPER HOT right now. From Fringe skirts, shoes, purses to Fringe tops and jackets. 
You can not go into any shop, open up a magazine or log on to any social media site without seeing something with Fringe details on it. Yes, Fringe is everywhere!:) I’ve been getting into the habit of wearing the pieces that I sell in my store to show my clients how they look on. Mixing my pieces with some of items that I already have in my wardrobe is so much fun!! I wore this cute Fringe Skirt from my online store (Graceful K Boutique ) to a shopping event this past Sunday and I received a lot of compliments!:) This skirt is faux suede (on trend) and extremely cute, and fun. A definite must have!!
What I’m wearing: Crop Top: F21|| Necklace: Buffalo Exchange ||
 Fringe Skirt: Graceful K Boutique
Boots: Brian Atwood|| Crossbody:YSL








Please Follow me on IG, join my site and stop by my store  Graceful K Boutique
for stylish pieces like this Fringe Skirt  that I am wearing here. Simply click 
on the icons in the upper right hand side of my site. 
Make sure you are using the web version and not the mobile 
version in order to see all of the icons!:))
Thanks for stopping by: Love Sharmana