SATURDAY



This past Saturday, Graceful K Boutique participated in,“Ladies Day Out Shopping Event”.
 It was pretty much an all day event, filled with shopping, networking and fun. I had such a good time with all of the amazing vendors and ladies that came out to shop with us. I was so busy that I forgot to get pictures with all of my beautiful customers. I’m very grateful for all of the love and support that I’ve been getting from everyone over the past few months!! Thank you soooo much!!!!

What I’m wearing:Camel Cardi: F21|| Burgundy Bodysuit :F21|| Perfectly Destroyed Denim: Graceful K Boutique || Leopard Booties: Sam Edelman || Black Cross-body:YSL || Necklace: F21 
 I decided to go for cozy and casual with the sudden change of weather!:>   

Please Follow me on IG, join my site and stop by my store  Graceful K Boutique
for stylish pieces like these Perfectly Destroyed Denim Jeans that I am wearing here. Simply click 
on the icons in the upper right hand side of my site. 
Make sure you are using the web version and not the mobile 
version in order to see all of the icons!:))

Thanks for stopping by: Love Sharmana