ENDLESS SUMMER


Summer is my most beloved season of the year. I adore everything that’s synonymous with summer. Trips to art galleries/shows, museums, longer days, beautiful nights, movies in the park, live music, gorgeous green pastures, pastel hydrangeas, sunbathing, spontaneous trips to the beach, water parks, festivals, un-kept hair, braids, water-ice, snow-cones, sorbet, ice-cream cones, refreshing drinks, reading on the deck, patio-dining, traveling, barbecues, fishing, weddings, easy dresses that flow with the wind, bare feet, out door concerts, people watching, family reunions, beautiful sunsets, road trips, long walks while holding hands and the list is endless.
My braids are back!! I loved the convenience of  them last summer so much that
 I’ve decided to make them a summer tradition. Not having anything to do to my hair 
while exercising and traveling makes this protective style a no brainer!!
I'm wearing the Endless Summer Maxi from Graceful K Boutique
The silhouette and the comfort of this dress is perfect for all 
body types and all occasions. 
A summer must have! 
Just click the link above to purchase while they are still available.







I'm praying for a carefree, "Endless Summer” for you and me all #Summer16.
Love, Sharmana