MAXI CARDIGAN


Hi Guys, this is my first Throwback Post. If you read  yesterday's post, then you know that I stated that I would give a recap of outfits that I've never blogged about before but posted the pics to social media. Basically, I'm choosing random outfit posts  that I had intentions to blog about  but never got a round to it as throwback blog posts. If you didn't get a chance to read yesterday's post ( INSPIRATION) please go check it. 
I wore this outfit over the holidays to meet some friends for dinner. I shot these pics in two separate locations because I wasn't sure of the background that I wanted use. It's amazing how the different locations provide a total different aesthetic to the pics!:) My Maxi Cardigan was super comfy and provided just enough warmth for the above average temperatures down south. I hope you enjoy these throwbacks!:)
What I'm wearing: Maxi Cardigan (Anthropologie) || Turtleneck (OldNavy) ||
Boyfriend Jeans ( The GAP) || Navy Blue Booties (Steve Madden) || 
Crossbody Bag (Tory Burch)
                                                                        Thanks for Stopping By: Love Sharmana