SHOULDERS ARE IN

Bare shoulders will be everywhere this Spring along with stripes, and one shoulder pieces (again). I wanted to try this trend but I hadn't invested in a shirt made on this style yet. I figured that any button down would do the trick so, I grabbed this striped puffy sleeve shirt that I hadn't worn yet to accomplish this look. The shirt that I'm wearing actually buttons down the back instead of the front but doubles perfectly. I'm going to wear it the correct way soon and I'll remind you guys of this post when I do:) I felt that this shirt paired nicely with these stylish frayed jeans! What do you guys think?! Did I nail it?!
What I'm wearing: Shirt (Zara) Jeans (F21) Faux Fur Oversized Bomber (H&M) 
Earrings (Zara) Red Leather Booties (Zara) Handbag (Zara)
Thanks for stopping by: Love Sharmana