WHITE BOOTS


If you follow me on my social sites then you're probably thinking that I have an obsession with fur coats. Welllll that may be slightly true!:) However, I think I'm just a tad bit obsessed with fashion in itself. I have so much fun coming up with ideas for fun outfits, trying them on and bringing them to fruition (when I have the energy to!:))) TBH, I usually don't have the time or the energy to style outfits on a daily basis but when I do; I always enjoy it. 
Lets talk a little about this ensemble that I am wearing here. I'm so enamored with these white and metallic boots. I remember when I first spotted them in the store last Fall, it was love at first sight. I did't buy them right away, instead I waited for them to go on sale after Christmas and I got them for a steal. If you are following the trends then I'm sure you've seen white boots in most of the editorials from this past Fall and this coming Spring. They are simply CHIC ( I want another all white pair)! I'm also really loving all of the fun bottoms and designs on trousers and denim: like these navy crop, ruffle trousers that I'm wearing in this post. SN: my hair isn't completely dry here because I had just finished doing Bikram right before this shoot (natural hair struggles). So its not as fluffed out as it can be.
BTW: My entire outfit is from Zara!:)
Thanks for stopping by: Love Sharmana